Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sharing Some Pictures

Below are a few pictures of some of the many visitors and treats that have arrived since this whole cancer journey began. And yes, I'm feeling pretty brave for posting some of these. Just assume that I'm as drugged as I appear (I'm sure I was).

I've had MANY more helpers and visitors that have snuck off without getting caught by the camera. I'll get you sooner or later!!


Me & Lisa

AMAZING basket from "PS Girlfriends" (Thanks to Lisa for giving this to me.)

Steph visited soon after I was home. I'm not looking so great.

Miss Ellie came for the visit too. The G'mas (Gail & Jill entertained downstairs). Notice the size difference? Yes, Ellie is a full month older than Channing. I make 'em big!!

Sam put together this fun cupcake treat!

Mr Ethan Howell came for a visit too. This one, they are playing nice.

Me & Sarah

And Mr. Ethan no longer having fun with Channing. Perhaps he's scared of her mis-matched pokadot mess of an outfit. I blame the G'mas as I was clearly drugged up!


8 comments:

  1. I guess the G'ma's couldn't be perfect at everything ;)

    G'ma Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love it! those were all awesome!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!
    ~sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. so great to "see" you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice seeing you with a beautiful smile on your face. You are certainly surrounded by loving family and friends.
    Prayers continue for you.
    God's Blessings
    Vicki Silkey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures, thanks for sharing! the pictures of the babies make me smile too, especially the last one of Channing and Ethan! Sooo cute. You look fabulous and continue to be such an inspiration to us all. Love you!!! -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing gift basket and cupcake arrangement- you have some phenomenal friends. Thanks for letting us come see you, Ethan is excited for his next date with Channing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic! And that baby girl is precious. Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and positive energy! Attitude is everything and you've got it right!!

    ReplyDelete