Friday, July 30, 2010

Paperwork

According to a letter I received yesterday from Epic Imaging, my "breast examination on 7/19/10 shows the need for futher evaluation." It goes on to say I need to call my healthcare providers to discuss details.

The letter made me laugh. Really? I need further evaluation? Yah... I already know. Thanks.

I also got my first bill from this whole mess. It's from the additional tests I had done at St. Vs and is for around $800. I'm amazed at one blood draw and one x-ray costs $800. Wow. Thank goodness for insurance.

Thank you to everyone who is visiting this blog and for the supportive comments. It really means a lot to me and Scott.

1 comment:

  1. It amazes me how expensive medical treatment is ... yes, thank goodness for insurance. We'd be broke after Kylie's mess without it. The story about the letter made me chuckle too - thanks for sharing. -Amber

    ReplyDelete